Friday, February 13, 2009

Tie Me Up & Make Me Blow You - Chapter 9

Chapter 9
 
She looked at him with a look she had never given any man. In the past with her it had always been about sex. Now, it was more than that. Now, it was more about love, love that she never knew she could have. Was this it? Was this what she was feeling? How do you know it's love if you've never felt love before?

Suddenly, instead of him just being a burglar, he had become her suitor, her confidant, and her friend. As a new game player of yet one more of her sexual games, so she thought, he'd soon become her lover, so she hoped. Only, this time, she was more excited to play a game with him than she had been excited to play a game with anyone else before. This seemed more than just a game and she was right to feel that way because, this time, unbeknownst to the both of them yet, this game wasn't a game, but it was real life and this was the real thing.

"Is this kismet that you are here with me now," she said with a light heartedness to her spirit created by her comfortableness with him, "that you are robbing my house with me helplessly tied to the bed?" She was unguarded now and vulnerable, which is why, perhaps, he was able to read her so easily. Feebly she feigned at pulling against her ties again. "Are you my hero? Will you save me from myself? Will I fall madly in love with you? Will we escape to our own deserted island and live out our life in bliss? Will our fantasy become reality?"

She had no idea how right she was. Perhaps, subconsciously she already knew. Perhaps, he would be her hero. Perhaps, this dark knight would become her handsome prince, only instead of riding in on a white horse; he rode in on a white, rented golf cart. She wondered if she could see living happily ever after with him?

He climbed on the bed and moved between her legs. Poised on his hands and knees above her, he lowered his lips to meet hers. He kissed her softly, but without prolonging the kiss and probing her mouth with his tongue. Expecting more passion, she returned his kiss but when she did, teasingly, he pulled away. Immediately, his teasing heightened her desire for him.

It excited her that he controlled her and had control over her. Unlike most men who would have taken advantage of her being tied to the bed and who already would have stuck their cocks in her mouth and left her there tied to the bed once they exploded their lust for her in her mouth, it excited her that he teased her passion in such a way that made her want him even more. With his gentle sensuality, he heightened her sexuality to new and higher levels than she had never experienced before. Just as she thought he was going to deliver his passionate kiss, again and again he repeated the process of pulling away from her lips, teasing her lips with his and resisting her, until she couldn't take it anymore. 

"You may be tied to the bed," he laughed, "but you are hardly helpless, Princess." He looked at her through soulful eyes. "You are an extraordinarily beautiful woman and the first woman that when kissing you, I am unable to close my eyes. I can't help but stare at you. I can't take my eyes away from you for even a second."

"Well," she laughed, "maybe, if you kissed me longer, maybe if you surrendered your tongue to me, then I could convince you to close your eyes with my passion for you," she said. "Still, I love it when you tease me. You arouse me like I have never been aroused before."

"You may be right, but I can't help but wonder," he said making eye contact with her.

"Yes...tell me...what is it that you wonder?"

"I wonder if your passion is for me or if it is for any man who has tied you to the bed and partially stripped you naked in the way that I have," he said responding in the way of a typical bachelor who has been alone all of his life.

"I see. So, you think that I'd surrender myself to any man who ties me to my bed, strips me partially naked, and takes control of me."

"I don't know. Would you? Would the act of physically being controlled excite you enough or would it depend upon who was tying you to the bed and stripping you naked?"

She looked at him with wondering eyes.

"Do you think that I'm a slut?"

He looked at her with a face full of understanding.

"I don't know. Are you?"

Trying to read him, trying to determine if he was sincere or just toying with her, she gave him a long look. He wasn't like any man she had been attracted to before. The ones who captured her interest were younger, taller, and more symmetrically athletic looking, much like the tennis pro and the golfing instructor at the club. He was neither of those. Yet, there was something so very intriguing about him and something that made her want to know more about him.

"I was before and haven't been that for a long time, but with you it's different."

"Different how?"

"Hmm, well you are not an unattractive man," she said with a laugh.

"Thank you, I think. I'll take that as a compliment," he said with a smile.. "By the way, flattery will get you everywhere with me," he said with a laugh.

"I do find the fact that you robbed my house and tied me to my bed sexually exciting. If you haven't noticed, I enjoy being submissive, especially when bound and helpless," she said feebly straining against her restraints again.

"Yes, I can see that you enjoy being tied, but as I said before, I fear, you are hardly helpless," he said with a laugh. "I dare say with you tied up, no longer do you enjoy an unfair advantage but, now, we are equal."

"Do you tie all your women up or just the ones who surprise you during your burglary?"

"Actually, you are the first woman I have ever tied to the bed and I must say that it was a truly enjoyably and erotic experience."

"How so?"

"Well, apart from the obvious, being able to enjoy voyeuristic views up your skirt and down your blouse, there is the fact that most women would be helpless in this scenario."

"Oh, but I am helpless. Help, someone help me. I'm tied to the bed and the big, bad robber is stripping me naked. Help, help," she said with a laugh and with a long look before speaking again. "Only, I perceive that there is more to you than that."

"How so?"

"You are much more than a burglar. That is obvious to me. You are a man that I'd like to know more about, especially if the circumstances were a bit different. Only, I'm afraid had I not met you like this, had you not forced me to give you my undivided attention," she said pulling at her restraints and chuckling, "I may not have given you a second glance."

"Why is that, Princess?"

"Well, on the outside, you are fairly ordinary. You look much like any of the other retired golfer who hit little white balls around the golf course grass. Yet, I can see that you are nothing like any of them."

"And you know them well enough to make a fair assessment?"

"Oh, yeah. I've been around them, the same stereotypical types, for two and a half decades. I know them better than they know themselves. Women are especially astute when it comes to knowing what a man is all about."

"And your husband? What is he about?"

"That's too easy of a question. My husband, by the job that he has, as an investment banker, by the house that he owns, a mansion on the golf course of a gated community, by the people he associates himself with, other rich, white men, by the woman he married, younger and beautiful, and by the car that he drives, a Bentley, is all about money, power, and influence."

"And you Princess, what are you about?"

"I was all about sex in my younger days. I couldn't get enough of it. It was my delicious diversion so that whenever I was with a man, I didn't have to spend time alone with my bad self. I was much like a guy in that regard. Then, once I was married, I was much like any other housewife. I was about my children, my family, and my friends."

"And now? What are you about now?"

"Now, I'm lost. My children are grown and gone. My husband is having a long-term affair with his secretary that he told me he fired and but didn't. She's a woman younger and more beautiful than me. I'm alone and lonely and...I'm... just tired of living a lie that has become my life."

"And how are you lying to yourself?"

"I'm lying that all this lavish lifestyle makes me happy when in fact, it makes me bored, so bored, in fact, that I'd rather be here with you tied to my bed than to be shopping with my friends in New York City."

"Well, since I've forced you to give me your undivided attention by tying you up, I'm afraid, allow me to give you my assessment of how I perceive you."

"That's only fair, as I've given you my assessment of what I think of you."

"You fascinate me. I don't believe I've ever met anyone quite like you and in my business I meet a lot of people."

"That's odd."

"What's odd, Princess?"

"I would think that in your line of work you'd meet very few people, as in the homes you burglarize either the people would be sleeping or not at home."

"Very true, however, for me to burglarize a home, I study the person who owns it. I know the person quite well before I even enter their home. Quite like how a woman knows a man, I know my victim better than they know themselves, which is why I've never been caught, never been arrested, and never been charged with a crime even. I've never received so much as a speeding ticket."

"For someone who has such an exciting profession, you live a boring life."

"Careful is more the word, Princess. I live a very careful life."

"So, you still haven't told me how I'm different from the other woman. You still haven't told me what makes me so special."

"As I said, in my life and in my occupation, I've encountered many women like you, and as you would me, I've summed them up and passed them by without giving them a second glance. Yet, it is obvious that you are different than the norm. You are so much more now than they could ever be." 

"Well, thank you. You are very kind. And, as it does with you, flattery will get you everywhere with me, too.

He looked at her without speaking.

"Shall I continue?"

In the next chapter the burglar knows Kathy all too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment