Monday, February 2, 2009

Tie Me Up & Make Me Blow You - Chapter 12 and Chapter 13

Chapter 12
 
"Fuck," she said pushing him away.

"What? What did I do? Did I do something wrong?"

"You know what you did," she said looking at him with those eyes. She had eyes that would melt any man and make any man do whatever she wanted.

"Well, if it's any consolation, " he said after giving her a long look and obviously reading her. "I feel the same way about you, too."

Instinctively, he apparently knew her thoughts and she loved that about him. Actions without words, they were so in tuned with one another and that was half the battle and one of the necessary ingredients needed to start their love relationship. Only, it was funny watching them dance around love without ever saying the word.

They were two confidently self-assured and intelligent people afraid of one little four letter monosyllabic word. One could understand if they were religious and the word in question was fuck instead of love. Yet, neither one was religious. You could say they were superstitious.

Love, after all, is a dirty word, especially in a relationship that just started. Before you find your special someone, you believe in love at first sight. You convince yourself you would know she or he was the one immediately when you first saw them and you can't wait to tell whoever it is that you love them. Then, when you do find your special someone, you wait for one to mention the L word before you do. No one wants to say it first. No one wants to be so vulnerable and open. What if he or she doesn't feel the same way? No one wants to be rejected. Yet, it was obvious in the way that they looked at one another that they were both in love. Certainly the L word of love would come soon after the other L word of lust was satisfied and it was.

"Now what? What do we do now?"

"I'd say," he said allowing a smug smile to take hold of his face. "We flee to my deserted island and my tropical paradise and live out the rest of our lives in harmonic bliss."

"You make it sound too easy," she said with a half smile.

In all twenty-four years of her marriage, he looked at her with a look her husband had never given her. 

"I've been dreaming about living in a tropical paradise for years. I'm ready to go and I'm ready to go with you now," he said with a serious face.

With toned, thin arms, and long, shapely thighs, she sat all scrunched up with her arms hugging her knees. Naked and in the silhouette reflection that the dimly lit bedroom created, she was a vision to behold. Few women looked as good naked, but she did. Few women possessed the confidence to reveal her naked body to a man she just met, but she did. She showed him that she was more than a beautiful body, and she was. There are always flaws that women tried to hide, but she had none. She was as close to perfection as any woman could be.

"A tropical paradise sounds wonderful right about now," she said with her lips still attached to her knees and her knees muffling her words. "I could use a change. I'd like to run away...with you," she said mindlessly, as if alone and uttering what she was fantasizing before agreeing to go with him.

"Yet, I'm afraid you may not be ready for that," he said matter of fact but resolutely while eying her, as if watching for any change in her for clues to reading her thoughts. When she turned to face him with her head still resting on her knees, he looked at her again while waiting for her to answer before speaking again. She was just so damn beautiful. When she remained silent, he repeated his question. "Are you ready to leave your husband and this life behind for a new adventure with me, Princess?"

In the way he called her Princess, he made her feel like one. After being so ignored for so long by her husband, he made her feel special. She hungered for attention, affection, and love and here was a man who truly wanted her. Moreover, here was a man who truly understood her. No longer did she have to explain her every thought, want, and need to someone who didn't have the time or the inclination to understand her. No longer did she have to dream about her fantasy man...he was already here. As she had done so many times in the past, no longer did she have to play sexual games to get herself excited. She was already excited by the thoughts of being with him...forever.

"I'm ready," she said softly while giving him a look and without moving any part of her but her lips and her eyes. "I'm so ready," she said louder and lifting her head while looking at him to show him a face full of inner strength, resolve, and determination. "You have no idea how ready I am."

"We can book a flight and just go," he said. "I have plenty of money for the both of us to live out the rest of our lives in luxury."

"I have money, too.. Only, where would we go?"

"I bought a small island in the South Pacific."

"You did? Seriously?" She gave him a look that suggested that he was too good to be true. Suddenly the thoughts of cool tropical drinks with little umbrellas, white sandy beaches, and calypso music captured her imagination and her heart. She'd wear her new bikini...and bring her pearls.

"I bought the bit of land at a time when I was hitting a lot of homes and making a lot of money. Back then, it didn't cost me much to buy the island. Everyone fantasized about owning and living on a deserted island, but few realized their fantasy by acting on it. I did. Now, with so many people having so much money and so many people wanting to flee their old stressful lifestyle for their relaxed utopian dream, I'm glad I bought it when I did. It's worth so much more now, especially with you by my side," he said pausing to look at her. "With you beside me, my tropical paradise is priceless."

"May my children visit me and my grandchildren when that time comes for them?"

"Yes, of course, you can invite whomever you'd like to have visit, so long as they leave after a while," he said with a chuckle. "I've been waiting for someone like you all my life and there's only room for two in our little fantasy, I'm afraid."

She gave a curious look to his valise on the floor by the doorway. Her brow was wrinkled and she suddenly had a pensive look on her face. Then, after a while without removing her eyes from his valise, he turned to see what it was she staring.

"What is it, Princess? Is there something wrong?"

"I was just wondering—"

"Oh, that," he said looking to where she was staring before turning back to her to answer her unspoken question. "Don't worry, I won't take any of your things," he said with a chuckle. "Now, what's mine is yours."

"That's not what I was wondering."

"Sorry, then what were you wondering?"

"Did you open his safe?"

"His safe? Yes, of course, that's what I do. Normally, I only open the safe and leave, but in your case with your jewelry box there in plain view out on your—"

"And what did you find?"

"The usual stuff, money, watches, rings, assorted papers," he said while running his hand through and lifting some stuff to show her. "I found his passport, passbooks, a list of passwords and—"

"Did you find any photos?"

"Photos?" He looked at her with a face full of curiosity. 

"Yes, I wonder what else my husband was hiding other than money, jewelry, and personal papers in his safe."

"I take it that he doesn't trust you, his wife of twenty-four years with the combination to his safe."

"You are correct that he doesn't trust anyone."

"I don't know, I was too busy stuffing everything in my valise to look," he said while rummaging through his valise and looking up at her before answering her. "Normally, I'm in and out within a few minutes and I always take everything that's in the safe. I just hold my valise up to the edge of the safe and push it all inside. I don't even look at what I got until I return home." He gave her a sly smile.

"Yes, that's very smart of you to work quickly and not dally. No wonder why you've never been caught." She looked at him again with those mesmerizing eyes. "Still, I wonder if you found any pictures of her," she said as if she wanted to say more, but just allowed the words, pictures of her, to drift off without further comment.

"I take everything because I never know what will come in handy later, especially should I be captured and have to negotiate my release from the police with some personal property. I never know what my victims may find invaluable. It could be trinket from a dead relative or it could be something that links them to a crime. You'd be surprised what they think is safe in their safes and what they desperately want back, once they are robbed and are willing to drop all charges to get it." He looked inside his valise. "Yes, there are photos in here," he said pulling them out and quickly viewing them.

"May I see," she said holding out her hand and suddenly stiffening her posture.

He looked at the photos of a woman semi dressed and naked. It was the same woman in all the photos. She was so very young and she was so very beautiful. Just as he could understand her oh so full of himself husband not valuing the real gem he already possessed with the love of his wife, he could understand her middle-aged husband's head being turned by such a young and beautiful vixen. Certainly, had he not been rich, this gold digger wouldn't have given him a second glance. 

"Maybe, you shouldn't bother with the photos, Princess. I don't want to upset you. Besides, you have more than enough reason to leave him than to—"

"May I have my husband's photos...please? "

She had a confident way about her.. Not to be denied seeing the photos, she said please in such a way that made him give them to her.

She looked through the photos, at first flashing through them very quickly. Her eyes were tearing up. The second time she looked at the photos, she took her time looking at them. Now, she looked more hurt than angry. Once the color drained from her face, she appeared sad. Only, was her sadness because she couldn't compete with someone so young and so beautiful? Or was in not sadness but disappointment in the man she thought she loved and she thought loved her?

Twenty-four years of memories is a long amount of time to throw away for a fling with a secretary who only wants him for your money. For such a smart man, he was stupid in allowing his cock to do his thinking for him. 

How could such a powerful, influential, and special man fall for such a fluff of a woman and give up her for that? Certainly, she could never care for him in the way she had nurtured his financial success over two and a half decades. What could she possibly do for him, other than give him a blowjob? The third time she stared at them, it was obvious that she was angry.

"He's so typical. He's such a fool."

"Princess, we can be at the airport and gone before your husband even comes home."

"Look," she said holding up the photo to him. "She has my ring," she said pointing to the exact ring prominently displayed on the woman's finger. "She's wearing my ring."

He leaned in for a better look at the photo.

"From the photo, that looks like the real gemstone, but I'd have to see the ring before I could make—"

"Does he buy all his tootsies copies of the same ring or did he give her my ring and leave me with the fake?"

Now, she was really mad.

"Let's not ruin what we suddenly have. We're lucky to have found—"

"I need to play this out. I need to get what is mine. My husband has a lot of my money and after serving him faithfully for twenty-four years I can't just up and leave him and allow some young bimbo to walk in and take all that I've worked so hard to earn. I want my half. I'm not leaving until he realizes what he lost, especially where it will hurt him the most. In his pocket."

"I can't argue with you. I understand.. I'd be angry too, if I were you."

She gave him a look of surprised shock before she started giggling.

"Here I am about to give up this life to run away with you to our tropical paradise and our nirvana that has snakes and bugs and monkeys and God only knows what else and..." she started laughing again. Now, it was a wild laugh, a belly laugh, a stress relieving laugh, and a laugh that she couldn't stop until she started crying.

"It's okay, Princess. It's okay. Really it is," he said gently massaging her shoulder. "Everything will be wonderful. I can wait until you settle your personal affairs with your husband. I can wait until your lawyer confronts his lawyer with the photos. He'll settle this out of court, no doubt, and will give you whatever you want."

"I don't want anything from him, other than my share of the money that he earned during the course of our marriage."

"And I agree. Someone like him doesn't want a scandal and doesn't want his reputation sullied with his stuffy and unforgiving Beacon Hill and Back Bay clients. I've seen this before with some of the things that I've found in safes and confronted the owners with through intermediaries to extort them for more money on the threat of anonymously mailing what I found to their spouses or to the police," he said with a laugh. "They are always happy to pay."

"No, that's not it," she said wiping her eyes while laughing. "It just occurred to me that I'm ready to run away with you to a tropical paradise in the South Pacific and I don't even know your name."

They both started laughing at the ridiculousness of that. They laughed until they both had tears in their eyes. After the stress of seeing the proof that her husband was still having an affair with the secretary that he told her he had fired and after seeing his secretary wearing her beautiful one-of-a-kind ring, laughter was what she needed. At least he didn't give her pearls, she thought. The thought of which made her laugh even harder.

"Martin."

"Paron?" She stopped laughing long enough to wipe her tears away.

"My name is Martin."

"Martin?" She started laughing again. Her laughter was contagious and he started laughing again, too. Barely could she ask her next question without bursting out laughing. "Is that your first name or your last name?"

"Both," he said with a laugh that made them laugh even more. "My name is Martin Martin."

"Martin Martin? I can't run away with someone who has two first names," she said bursting out with uncontrollable laughter. "Or worse, two last names?"

Now, she was belly laughing and rolling on the bed laughing and he was laughing with her.

"My Dad had a weird sense of humor," said Martin laughing with her. "He thought it funny to name his only son, Martin Martin Martin. I go by Marty," he said before making her laugh even more. "Marty Martin Martin is my name."

"Stop, I can't take it anymore. Martin Martin Martin," she said laughing. "Marty Martin Martin, this is too funny."

"I took quite a bit of ribbing in school. You should see my monogram," he said making her laugh even more with him joining her.

"That is so funny," she said while wiping tears from her eyes. "Marty Martin Martin. Seriously, I can't run away with someone who has such a redundant name. I've always like the name Chuck. I know, I shall call you Chuck," she said with a laugh. "Chuck Chuckie Charles, shall be your new name," she laughed even more.

"Well, fortunately, I like the name that I've given you, Princess, and I'm pleased that you like it, too. So, in our new life we shall go by Princess and Chuck."

Ultimately Kathy got her real ring back and more.
But that is a seperate story.

No comments:

Post a Comment