Friday, February 6, 2009

Tie Me Up & Make Me Blow You - Chapter 11

Chapter 11
 
"Do you have a thing about and an aversion against housewives?"

"No, not at all. Housewives are as American as apple pie. I loved Donna Reed, Harriet Nelson, and June Cleaver. My mother was a housewife. Only, to me, a housewife doesn't have servants. Yet, you kid yourself if you think you are just a mere housewife. You are more the madam of the household than you are a lowly housewife."

"I see. Do you hold my lack of cleaning and cooking skills against me, then?"

"Why bother with drudgery, Princess," he said waving a hand of extravagance in the air, "when you can afford to pay someone else to do it? Life is too short to be tied down to the kitchen. I'd rather be out and about than mowing my lawn."

"Yes, especially when I can be tied down to the bed," she said with a laugh.

"Seriously though, I'm serious when I say that you are so much more than all of that and all of this."

"We finally agree on something. There are more important things to do than dusting and vacuuming."

"Well said from someone who actually has a brain in her head and, I dare say, from someone who has never dusted or vacuumed in her life." He gave her another long look. "You want more than this, don't you? You are as complex as you are exciting and I like that about you. You challenge me, which is why I'm drawn to you and which is why I'm still here chatting with you while risking arrest." He looked at her with a look that he had never given another woman. "I'm mesmerized by you."

"You are the first who sees more than my pretty face and my hot body. You are the first man who has taken the time to look past my tits and my ass."

"Sorry, did you say something," he said staring at her tits."

"Very funny, ha, ha."

"Should I continue or should I stop?"

"Well, you've gone this far, you may as well stick your other foot in your mouth, too."

"Only, you're trapped. Trapped in what some may fantasize as a lavish life and their perfect paradise, only all of this has been your prison. I dare say this lifestyle is slowly killing you. You are living the shell of the life of the fun loving woman you once were. You want to fly, you need to fly away, but your wings have been clipped and you are trapped here to languish alone without the love and without the support of a faithful husband. You are alone and lonely in this façade of a marriage."

"I think that's quite enough. I'm unsure if I want to hear anymore of—"

"As a professional burglar," he said pocketing his hands. "I see snippets into people's lives and I can see by your husband's collection of materialism that he regards money more than he even regards his most valuable possession.. .you."

"How dare you? You don't even know my husband."

Undeterred in her protest, he continued.

"Moreover, I see that you so are miserable and are in so desperate need of a kindred spirit, a lover, a friend, and a soul mate that you allow me, a total stranger and a lifetime criminal at that, to tie you up on the hope and in the chance that I will offer you more of what you truly want and need. You are desperate, so desperate for love and for attention that you're pathetic in your behavior by allowing those less than you to disrespect you, as you have done with the husbands of your friends."

"How can you know so much about me when I've never met you?"

"Oh, I know you. I've been watching you. I know all my victims before I rob them of their possessions. Besides, people talk. All that I have to do is to listen."

"They talk about me?"

"Yes."

"You mean, just the men, of course?"

"No, it's both men and women who have much to say about you."

"What do they say?"

"The men lust over your beauty. They talk endlessly what they'd do to your body."

"Well, I don't think I want to hear any more of that. What about the women? What do they say about me?"

"The women, of course, are envious of you. Whereas, the men talk about wanting you, the women talk about despising you because their men want you. "

"I see," she said giving him an analytical look. "What are you a psychiatrist? You've psychoanalyzed me more than my therapist."

Suddenly, their playfulness turned sour. She was angry that she was so transparent to this stranger and to this man who had come into her house and into her life.

"I can see you're angry with me," he said making eye contact with her.

"How dare you say those things about me? You don't even now me. How could you possibly know who I am? You don't know what I've had to bear in this marriage. How could you? You don't know what it's like to live—"

"I've upset you, Princess, and I'm sorry. What I meant to say was—"

"Stop, just please stop. Don't say any more, not another word. I won't listen to whatever it is you say. You are morbidly depressing me. Just fuck me and go....like all the rest," she said spreading her legs wider while resigning herself to being raped by him. "Or, if you prefer, as most men do, just stick your cock in my mouth, put a hand behind my head, and force me to blow you until you explode away your lust for me in my mouth and down my throat," she said opening her mouth and licking her lips with her tongue. "Only, please, I beg you...leave my pearls," she said with tears running down her cheeks.. "They mean more to me than you know and more than you ever could understand. Please don't take my pearls."

He looked at her and searched her eyes with his before standing up from the bed. He walked over to where he had placed his valise on the floor by the doorway in readiness to flee. He reached inside and pulled out her pearls. He rolled a pearl between his fingers while looking at them and felt the considerable weight of them in his hand. He looked at her pearls, as if wondering why they were so valuable to her and why she would willingly give her body to him for their safe return. In all the years he had burglarized homes and with all the jewels he had stolen, not once did he feel any such regard for the possessions that he stole. Never had he felt an attraction for any jewel in the way she loved these pearls. He turned to her and looked at her. She looked so sad. How could something so beautiful look so broken?

"I can only imagine what you've sacrificed to earn these pearls, Princess. They are but a mere token of what you gave up to get them, no doubt. Yes, you've sacrificed much, I bet. No doubt, you've sacrificed your life and your freedom. You view these pearls as your reward and as would a kid spend all his coins hoping to win the golden gumball and to cash that in for a prize, I can see that mere money cannot replace these pearls that you regard so much. Here," he said laying them on her stomach. "I can't take them from you. I don't want them. You may have them. Certainly, they mean more to you than to me."

She started crying until her crying turned to sobbing.

"Please untie me. Please," she said pulling hard against her ties.

He reached over and untied her. She lifted herself up to a position with her knees bent and her arms draped around her legs. She rested her forehead on her knees while sobbing.

When he sat on the bed to comfort her, she threw her arms around him. When she did that, when she was free to touch him, she saw that she melted him with her touch and he returned her embrace. It was then that they kissed. Finally, they kissed and it was a French kiss with probing tongues and hands that explored one another's bodies.

This time it was a real kiss, a long kiss, and a passionate kiss. Her hands were all over him as much as his hands were all over her. Quickly they stripped one another and came together in a tight embrace. She was ready for him. She wanted him more than she had ever wanted any other man in her life. He touched her deeper and where no man has ever touched her before. He read who she was. He knew her. Finally, he was someone who got her. He moved her.

Kissing and kissing her, he explored her breasts and fingered her nipples before reaching down to feel her passion for him. She was so very wet and so very ready. He was so very hard and so very ready. He mounted her and when he did, she reached down and inserted him and guided him inside her. In a gasp and a hump he was deep inside of her. They moved like that, as one and in a passionate rhythm that mimicked their newfound and sudden bond for one another. It was sexual, it was magical, and it was love.

Only, they didn't fuck. They made love. They made love as if it was a modern dance between a man and a woman. They made love as if it was not only their first time and but also as if it was their last time. Their expressiveness for one another fueled their passion.

She rolled him over and instead of acting like the sexual animal she has always been with men in the past, she acted more graceful and her actions were more impulsive rather than rehearsed or planned. Each hump had new found meaning. Each thrust suggested something more than just sex and they came together as one and as a couple who have been having sex for years. Their orgasm tightened their embrace and they stayed like that clutching one another until their passion lessened enough for them to let go. 

There was no dialogue, just holding, touching, and kissing. They spoke without words. Their touches confessed their desire for one another and their looks revealed their bond and their love. There was no hiding it. Even though this had started out as a game, it had quickly flourished to love. It was as if they had practiced this dance for years only to perform it now for the first time and every move was choreographed perfectly, only this wasn't a dance, it was real. This was the real thing and the beginning of something beautiful.

When they parted finally, she looked at him with love in her eyes and he returned her stare with a look he had never experienced before. He had never found that special someone, until now. Alone, but never lonely, he had never been married or committed to anyone, until now. Now, it was obvious that he didn't want to leave her. Now, it was obvious that he wanted to take her with him. Now, it was obvious that he loved her.

Wild with sexual exploration and erotic passion in her youth, she had been married all of her adult life, but had never felt the way she felt now. Her life had lost its excitement and she had lost her spark to live it. With nothing new, everything had become so mundane and expected. This was something different. This feeling was something new. Never did she realize that it could be like this. With the hundreds of men she had known, she had never known love, until now. Now, she was in love

"Fuck," she said pushing him away.

"What? What did I do? Did I do something wrong?"

"You know what you did."

"Well, if it's any consolation, " he said giving her a long look. Instantly, his look read her. "I feel the same way about you, too."

Instinctively, he knew her thoughts and she loved that about him. Actions without words, they were so in tuned with one another.

"Now what? What do we do now?"

"I'd say," he said allowing a smug smile to take hold of his face, "we flee to our deserted island and our tropical paradise and live our lives in bliss." He looked at her. "I'm ready to go and I'm ready to go now. Yet, I'm afraid you may not be ready for that." He looked at her again waiting for her to answer before speaking and when she remained silent, he repeated his question. "Are you ready to leave your husband and this life behind for a new adventure with me?"

"I'm ready," she said softly while giving him a look. "I'm so ready," she said louder while looking at him with a face full of determination. "You have no idea how ready I am."

In the next chapter Kathy discovers why her diamond is fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment