Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Poems

The Shave 

lather me up
and
spread me wide;
secure my muscled legs.
flicking fingers
fondling slick,
by the edge of the razor's blade. 
heady, perfumed
hot steaming breath;
blue eyes a changing hue.
your flesh is swollen,
my centre wet,
soft lips;..a silky smooth.
lather me up,
i will not flinch,
tease me 'til i die.
with moanings of exquisite deaths
to have you
deep
inside.

Broken Angel 

oh!...earth- angel with your
shiver-touch
whispering
silken breath upon my skin.
trembling;
my pinkened flesh weakening
wetly
flushing and
wanting
your permeable penetration.
hot waves of ecstasy
flooding;...
silent moans
echo
from within these three walls....

Taboo

Naughty young man,
with your cock in your hand;
it's taboo..
when you point it at me.
with your hard-muscled thighs
and your dark probing eyes,
you've driven me
down on my knees.
by the wet-urgent touch,
our needs hurt so much;
my ass, being raised off the floor.
your feet firm on the ground,
my legs wrapped around;
we slick - sweat
sweet moaning
for more.
Naughty young man,
with your cock in your hand;
it's a danger..
when you let it roam free.
although you're hot stuff,
once isn't enough..
when you've tasted
and been tasted
by me.
 Dear Muse
Dear Muse,
...i have pressure in my chest; and my pink
nipples;
are like bullets...i can feel the dampness in
my blue jeans...the seam is softly rubbing
against my engorged clit..;
and it is slippery-sweet and hard...
i am going to read it again...i'm so turned
on....on this swivel-seat; ........
reading you...
wanting...
Exposed
..expose my lustful passions?...
and i will ride you hard and strong;...
my strength matching yours....;
i challenge you to a wrestle...
naked...
soft bruises of tomorrow..
for now
wet and gripping
you into oblivion.
love me
fuck me.

 
Hanging around you 

I like hanging around you
sweet glances and chances of heat...
beside,
the quick smiles on our faces
easy and whole and complete. 
I like straddling on top; of
your body in glistening sweat...
within;
feminine and soft-petalled pinkness
so gripping and wanting and wet.
I like lying beneath you;
curved legs spread wide in a "V"...
round hips and pussy arched upwards
hands; pulling you deep into me.
I like hanging around you...
the need that I've grown is set free...
besides;
the lust and the trust and the friendship,
we celebrate, all we can be.

 
Play me with your fingers

..You would play me with your fingers....
and taste my passion fruit with your wet tongue?....
Ah!....
but where to?....with your feast of sensations?
..you;...on your knees and eyes upwards..
and I; in welcoming chair....
with legs spread and rested
on its sturdy, curved arms.
boldly and vulnerable;. ...
my head stretched backwards and exposing
tender-white throat; and dark-feather hair cascading... .
down shapely collar bones partially covering;
soft, rounded-firm mounds of womanly flesh...
pale in contrast;
to dusky-red nipples;
engorged with wanton nourishment. 
...you...sensing the pulsing vibrations before you;..
eyes seeing with your viewing...lower. ..
under your abdomen and chest...
warm pink-lovely and oh so slick and succulent;..
with promised delicious scent....
~calling; your twitching hardness to my wet and
gripping heat....
...you would play me with your fingers?...
Ah!...
but where to?...with your feast of sensations.. ..
...show me.

The foot rub

Your strong hands softly, tickled
..my female feet; and the
energy
locked inside
your oil-slicked thumbs
so pushing in all the right places; rubbing round;
and around
and into
FLESH 
 
 
Dirty with you

i see your eye and look away

to be drawn again inexplicably.

something unspoken between us

and the urge to play dirty with you..

for view of you;...naked;

all splendid and hard.

to lick you and taste you

and know who you are..

the boundries set to deter us;

God knows only open the door.

to slick thoughs racing between us,

and the visions of sweet-fucking more.

you see my eye and look away

to be drawn again inexplicably,

something unspoken between us

and the urge, to play dirty with you.

To wake up 

to wake up...

on my side and feel your

body and limbs wrapped around we would be

so exquisite

..i cannot describe.

to feel your hardness resting where

my flesh crevices meet;....twitching cock and

balls nestled between rounded-firm buttocks with

hot breath on my naked neck;...

and my blood pumping and surging;

knife-like;. .to pinkened damp places.

yes......... .....

to wake up

with you;

would be so very exquisite.
 
Our pleasure  

Do you know how ravenous i am for your

touch?....to gaze upon you in the flesh?


i lack the eloquence to communicate

the pure, animal instincts you stir

in me....

...even now my neck and collar bones are

with radiating flushed red and i

think.....

of you...

distant lover.....stirring my juices and my

flesh...

my tongue dances in my mouth imagining

your maleness, scent dizzying my groins

with heat.....tasting you from your eyelids

down to your exalted feet...

lost in your loins....taking each frail

life-giver into my mouth....so gentle

with the slightest of nips...not to hurt..

..but to revel in your trust of me.....

before devouring, teasing and pleasing

you till just before death..to start

again and again until release is

like a volcana...erupting hot joy

into my mouth....with i immersed

with the pleasure and taste in each

drop....

...this alone would excite my own

gushing fountain your pleasure..

my pleasure....our pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment